When I try to use mkttfdir on either a Cooker system or a Mandrake 9.0
system, it segfaults.  There was some talk about this earlier but
nothing came of it.  I am here ready to debug if anyone cares to suss
this issue out.  Whatever the problem is, it exists in a shipping
product now, 9.0.

# mkttfdir
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

# perl -w `which mkttfdir`
Useless use of a constant in void context at /usr/X11R6/bin/mkttfdir line 363.
Name "main::opt_h" used only once: possible typo at /usr/X11R6/bin/mkttfdir line 47.
Name "main::opt_d" used only once: possible typo at /usr/X11R6/bin/mkttfdir line 337.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell