On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 23:02, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> Hmm..., could you please try the new driver at D-Link, it addresses "known Tx
> timed out issues." in version 1.05c as of 2002/10/14 for DFE-580TX (the
> sundance driver).
>
> http://tsd.dlink.com.tw/
>
> You should report this as a bug at https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/
>
> Chears.
> --
> Regards // Oden Eriksson - Deserve-IT Networks http://d-srv.com

Okay, great.  I'll try that.
Thanks for your help.
Austin
P.S. I didn't even think of checking D-Link.  It's rare to see a company
provide up-to-date linux drivers (nvidia comes to mind), and prior posts
of the problem (by others) to kernel list were pretty much ignored.

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant