On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 09:00, Frederic Lepied wrote:
> --=-=-=
> Name        : ldetect-lst                  Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 0.1.4                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 19mdk                         Build Date: Mon Oct 21 17:43:42 2002
<snip>
>  o lst/ScannerDB: fix some Hewlett-Packard scanner from niash backend (Yves Duret)

Till,

Is it possible to get the NIASH backend integrated into the Mandrake
SANE rpm.  I've been using it for a while now (an HP3300C) on a local
machine and over the network.  It's worked without a problem.  I can
provide patches for ldetect-lst and the SANE rpm.

With the patch to ldetect-lst, scannerdrake detects and configures it
correctly as well.

--
/curtis  ><>

                          Mandrake Linux 9.0 (cooker)