Vincent Danen wrote:
Is your troels script the be all and end all of what cooker is? troels is something you've written and while some folks may find it useful (I've never tried it myself), it certainly doesn't mean it's accurate.
Correction. The author is Troels Liebe Bentson. I have just tweaked it a little, told everybody how good it is, and recommended it. I have no fiduciary interest.

/It would help if Mandrake would 'fess up and document the ranking and status of each of its mirrors transparently, instead of all this secrecy./

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
IMPORTANT! troels... for Mandrake GNU/Linux 9.0 now available.