--- Han Boetes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Salane ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > no previous thread since 9-6-02 on cooker. Perhaps
>  we  should  search
> > the archive on mandrake.com to save you a few
> keystrokes?

Thank you Salane.

> I mentioned the exact title in the message.

Han's previous message:
David Walser ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > - Removed plf isazac^Wstuff including bytecode
> > interpreter patch
>
> why?

Please look up details in previous thread.

Groetjes, Han.
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software

Perhaps I'm missing something?

It's a simple question, a quick answer would suffice.
Is it more along the lines of:
1) the patch to use xft means freetype's rendering
engine isn't used at all and the bytecode interpreter
patch is meaningless
2) with xft it looks great and I don't think people
need the bytecode interpreter so I took the liberty of
removing that option

etc etc?