[please cc any reply to me, I'm not on the cooker list]

I just uploaded to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming the following packages:

cyrus-sasl-2.1.9-1mdk.src.rpm
  Reason of upload: new version

cyrus-imapd-2.1.9-5mdk.src.rpm
  Reason of upload: minor fix to the cvt_cyrusdb_all script

Both packages build under 8.2 and 9.0.

Release notes and binary packages are available at
http://perso.wanadoo.es/olivetti/cyrus/
Note that cyrus-sasl v2 is required by cyrus-imapd 2.1.x, and that
cyrus-sasl v1 (libsasl7, distributed with mandrake) is no longer developed.

cyrus-imapd-2.1.9-5mdk.src.rpm
-------------------------------
URL         : http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd/
Summary     : A high-performance mail store with IMAP and POP3 support.
Description :
The Cyrus IMAP Server is a scaleable enterprise mail system designed for
use from small to large enterprise environments using standards-based
technologies.

A full Cyrus IMAP implementation allows a seamless mail and bulletin
board environment to be set up across multiple servers. It differs from
other IMAP server implementations in that it is run on "sealed" servers,
where users are not normally permitted to log in. The mailbox database
is stored in parts of the filesystem that are private to the Cyrus IMAP
system. All user access to mail is through software using the IMAP,
POP3, or KPOP protocols. TLSv1 and SSL are supported for security.

cyrus-sasl-2.1.9-1mdk.src.rpm
------------------------------

Summary     : SASL is the Simple Authentication and Security Layer.
Description :
SASL is the Simple Authentication and Security Layer, a method for
adding authentication support to connection-based protocols. To use
SASL, a protocol includes a command for identifying and authenticating a
user to a server and for optionally negotiating protection of subsequent
protocol interactions. If its use is negotiated, a security layer is
inserted between the protocol and the connection.

Have fun

--
Luca Olivetti
Note.- This message reached you today, it may not tomorrow if you