On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 06:42, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> There was a fix proposal some times ago, consisting of modifying the glibc
> headers with an additional #ifdef __KERNEL__ around the redondants
> definitions. See the thread "FYI: Getting mjpegtools built with avifile
> (divx/lav2divxt) for >=Mandrake 8.2" for more details. Now the cooker is
> unfrozen, maybe it could be done.

Sounds good.

> BTW, i saw that someone suceeded in building mjpegtools anyway.

That was me.  There is a way to work around the struct statfs problem,
but there is no way to work around missing code from v4l headers.
Except maybe bundling a copy of v4l with each rpm to be built, and
modifying the code to include bundled headers instead of Mandrake
headers, but that's a crappy solution and no fun for me.

> And of course, if some of your video apps can't get included in mdk for
> licensing reasons, feel free to submit them to PLF :-)

Check the cinelerra changelog.  :-)
Austin