I noticed it on beta steps, but since it seemed to work on last rc, i didn't
send a bug report.

>From a fresh install (whis some hard reboots, see my mail about nvidias'
stuff) :

If i launch via mcc the internet connection, it works perfectly.

If i try to use gnome-ppp ot kppp, the connection begans and after 5s i got
and error message with "ppd daemon died unexpectidly".
I tried to create another user account and i still get the same problem.

Last : under winX, i always connect at 57600, with linux i only get 42666 (at
best) : quite frustrating, since it is the same computer, same modem, same
phone line.

Stef