måndagen den 4 november 2002 15.48 skrev Frederic Crozat:
> On Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:30:34 +0100, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > måndagen den 4 november 2002 13.23 skrev Götz Waschk:
> >>
> >> That's not broken, because the xml2-config script and pkgconfig give
> >> the right includes. The program you're trying to package is broken.
> >> You can always use this trick:
> >> make CC="gcc -I/usr/include/libxml2"
> >
> > I'm stucked... I managed to compile this package at home after fixing
> > that softlink.
> >
> > Care to help out some?
>
> http://d-srv.com/Cooker/SRPMS/apache2-mod_xslt-2.0.43_1.0.5a-1mdk.src.rpm
>
> First, it is missing a BuildRequires on ADVX-build :))

No? It's there.

> Second, use the following line to build the thing :
> %{_sbindir}/apxs -c `pkg-config --cflags libxslt` mod_xslt.c iotools.c
> logging.c urltools.c xsltools.c
>
> Notice that -I options must be BEFORE files to compile (and pkg-config
> should be used instead of *-config programs..)

I was very tired, this was surely the way to do it, great thanks!

But I hope you meant:

%{_sbindir}/apxs -c `pkg-config --cflags --libs libxslt` mod_xslt.c \
    iotools.c logging.c urltools.c xsltools.c \

?

Anyway, that's what bakes the cake. Great thanks Frederic!

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson - Deserve-IT Networks http://d-srv.com

Check the "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://d-srv.com/modules_for_apache2.html