Am Dienstag,  5. November 2002, 13:12:13 Uhr MET, schrieb Buchan Milne:
> Actually, I would suggest chucking out some of the cdrecord frontends
> which really suck in favour of k3b, arson and cdbakeoven, which IMHO are
> the best currently. xcdroast and gnome-toaster, while they can make a
> data CD, really don't allow one to make a complex data layout like
> cdbakeoven. I think cdbakeoven is modelled a bit on Nero, so should be
> familiar enough. It has the odd bug though ...

Don't forget, different users like different programs. I wouldn't ever
use a slow and bloated kde app. gnome-toaster has a nice feature to
burn audio CDs on the fly from mp3 files, that's the reason I have it
installed. For data CDs I use gcombust, because it has the killer
feature to optimize the disc usage by removing some files from your
file list to create a best fit.
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key