tisdagen den 5 november 2002 20.03 skrev Buchan Milne:

> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > tisdagen den 5 november 2002 18.57 skrev Buchan Milne:
> >>Which is what jpackage is for.
> >>
> >>http://jpackage.sourceforge.net/rpm/RPMS.free/
> >>
> >>Hmm, looks like netbeans and argouml (cool!) are there, maybe it's time
> >>to try packaging eclipse again ....
> >
> > Yes I suppose so. Anyone knows how well it integrates into 9.0?
>
> Ask grousse.
>
> > The SRPMS tree
> > lists stuff that's allready in Mandrake
>
> Like?

Well..., hmm only xmlrpc from what I could tell.

> >, does that mean one needs to replace
> > these with their versions?
>
> AFAIK jpackage aims to cater to more than just Mandrake, so some stuff
> missing in other distros (update-alternatives) is provided.

Anyway, I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole... It would probably take
me months or years to figure these things out. Also as I _HATE_ java this
seems a good decision, don't touch it, stay away from it.

> > I think I need to add this resource at my "Modules For Apache2" page.
>
> Have you tried axkit at all?

Looking at it now. This seems like a perl hack?

What about apache2-mod_xslt-2.0.43_1.0.5a-1mdk ?

> http://axkit.org/
>
> I saw an article on using OO.o to edit the xml directly, and then
> publishing to axkit (I didn't have time to read it all in-depth).
>
> Also, while we're talking OO.o, have you tried using OO.o (or mozilla
> for that matter) to save to subversion? Both support webDAV directly.

Being a packager/contributor doesn't allways mean your'e an expert in that
particular field.., if so I would be god. To answer your question, no, I have
no idea...

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT Networks

Check the "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://www.deserve-it.com/modules_for_apache2.html