I get this quite alot: Error Curl Library: FTP WEIRD PASS REPLY and then
it skips the package. I'm thinking the weird pass is just that the mirro
is full and can't get in right away. What sucks is MUR doesn't retry
which means you end up with pkgs missing and screwing up dependencies,
etc. Why doesn't it retry like urpmi does, or better yet why doesn't it
use wget as I know with urpmi using wget it retries until you get in.
Is this because MUR uses curl or am I doing something wrong?(I'm just
exec'ng drakupdaterobot)
--
"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any
pudding if you don't eat your meat!" --Pink Floyd

Chad Y. (aka skidley)