Hi.

On Wed 2002-11-06 at 16:56:30 +0100, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just got an e-mail saying subversion didn't work.

Yes. The protocol modules are not found.

# sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_local-1.so.0 /usr/lib/libsvn_ra_local-1.so

fixed the problem regarding local repositories for me, for now.

> I tracked it down to that "*.so" files is needed for normal
> operations, and from what I can tell these files belong to a devel
> subpackage. What should I do?

The libsvn_ra_*.so files are modules (remote access methods). I don't
know about any policies, but I apache also has such .so modules:

# rpm -ql apache-modules
[...]
/usr/lib/apache/mod_access.so
/usr/lib/apache/mod_actions.so