On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 12:16, David Walser wrote:
> --- Adam Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 23:57, David Walser wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you for the second reminder that Gnome
> > sucks.
> >
> > Your opinion. Not relevant.
>
> Fact actually, though not exactly the point.  The
> point is Gnome tries to be Windows, KDE tries to be
> better.

Excuse me? Gnome is the general environment supported equally by many
companies, which works its own way and is usable by many programming
languages. KDE is the Windows pretender pushed by one company and is
greatly biased to C++.

--
- Antony Suter  (sutera internode on net)  "Exner"
- "We get signal."