PLF stands for Penguin Liberation Front. Their URL is:
http://plf.zarb.org/

The site provides RPM's that can't be included in the Distro for various legal reasons. A list of mirrors is at the site. They can be added as a source in URPMI/Rpmdrake. I simply include them as a bookmark in gftp and synchronize with my local PLF directory then freshen it up to date when I update my cooker install. There is also a brand new PLF ISO that has just been released. I find PLF INVALUABLE in keeping my distro cutting edge and up to date with all the features and functionality I like in my desktop. Things like MP3 encoders are there etc.

Pine too ;)

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jason Greenwood

PS, join their mailing lists if you want to stay up to date with their goings on.

Felix Miata wrote: