I use drakconf-themes-9.0-6.2mdkplf

drakconf-themes install 2 theme, but kde theme nor gnome theme works.
And crash mcc....

It seem that at least one file is missing :
resolution-mdk.png

In fact, all these file are missing

./resolution-mdk.png
./tv-mdk.png
./webdav-mdk.png
./drakperm-mdk.png
./backup-mdk.png
./web-mdk.png
./postfix-mdk.png
./ftp-mdk.png
./news-mdk.png

I think that mcc should use the default icon if it can't found it in the
themes directory.

Btw, another problem is I can't see from where urpmi is downloading file.
I didn't found the option to show the media used for urpmi and co.
I know that I can force to use some media, but when i search, let's say gimp,
I don't know if it come from cooker, or from a mirror, or from a CD.
On mdk8.2, rpmdrake showed the sources, but, it does no more.

I think that rpmdrake should have two modes :
a simple, the same as now in mdk9, and a experienced one, with information
such as files in the packages, dependencies, changelog and so on.

A simple menu option to switch should be enough.

misc