On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 06:07:54PM +0100, Florent BERANGER wrote:
> packages mainteners sometimes moves, some packages (in contribs) are
> orphelans, abandonned.
>
> Mdk team & cookers, what do you think about a software map, visible on Mdk web
> site in dev menu, with these infos :
> - main / contribs
> - category
> - last version
> - a link to software web site
> - a link to spec file in cvs
> - active maintener(s) of each package with email in order to join them (bug,
> new version,...)
>
> It could be greet for packages quality, no ?

Maybe if I get around to I'll update my rpmmon thing to something more
like this.  I ought to be able to figure this out from hdlist files.
But I'll have to look into it.  Not gonna happen today.  But I'll see
what I can do.  Might end up moving the script to my mirror site so it
has direct access to the hdlist files.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols