Ok, that msg I sent 3 times is getting here with a "corrupted
       pgp signed message" error...which is why it appears blank with
       an attachment. I just tested with sending pgp signed emails to
       other people and it's getting correctly to them, so...it either
       was that particular msg or is the list...this test is to see if
       it's the listserver or what.

       Sorry for all the inconveniences

       Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_