[hawkeye@dvalin SPECS]$ rpmlint /home/hawkeye/rpm/RPMS/noarch/adonthell-wastesedge-0.3.3-1mdk.noarch.rpm
W: adonthell-wastesedge invalid-packager Per Øyvind Karlsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
W: adonthell-wastesedge invalid-buildhost dvalin.solheim
E: adonthell-wastesedge no-signature
I: adonthell-wastesedge unable-to-parse-menu-entry
E: adonthell-wastesedge no-longtitle-in-menu /usr/lib/menu/adonthell-wastesedge
E: adonthell-wastesedge no-title-in-menu /usr/lib/menu/adonthell-wastesedge
I: adonthell-wastesedge unable-to-parse-menu-needs
W: adonthell-wastesedge no-icon-in-menu None

Here's my problem, this is on a fresh minimal cooker install, this makes me wonder if I'm missing some packages or something..?
rpmlint just can't check menu-entries, it works just fine on another machine(as in, yes, the menu entries are correct etcetc.)..

--
Mvh Per Øyvind Karlsen
Delonic Technology Group AS