I tried to setup a new printer via printerdrake, and in
the expert mode,
clicking on Add new printer
clicking Next
No matter which of the 5 entries I click on (from Local Printer to Enter a
Printer Device URI) and then click on Next, I get the same screen again -
nothing gets done. Nothing new shows up in the xterm when I click on Next,
but this is what it gives me up to then:

root@jc ~# printerdrake
everything already installed
cupsd (pid 1338) is running...
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
modprobe: Can't locate module parport_probe
modprobe: Can't locate module parport_probe
rmmod: module parport_probe is not loaded
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
WARNING: pinging broadcast address
everything already installed
cupsd (pid 1338) is running...

I am trying to add a win2k printer, so the expert mode is my preferred method.

Also, the Select Printer Spooler window does not give me anything to click on
- it is empty.

JC