On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 22:09, Tibor Pittich wrote:
> On 19. nov 2002 21:54, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
> > With latest libqt, xft2 and fontconfig some fixed width fonts appear to
> > have a space attached to them.  These same fonts look fine in non-KDE
> > apps, so that rules out xft2, fontconfig or freetype, I would think.  I
> > attached a shot of konsole to show what I mean.
>
> same behavior here. but i must say, that not all fixed fonts shows
> with extra spaces. properly showed these fonts: "Andale Mono, Courier,
> Luxi Mono", but my lovelly "LucidaTypewriter" don't :(

Yup, that was why the "some" in my comment.  I couldn't really come up
with a commonality on the failing ones, they seemed to be pretty diverse
(but like you, seemed to be the ones I like the best - maybe it's
personal ;).

Well, I just went back to libqt3-3.1.0-0.beta2.4 again, and the fonts
all look OK again.  So it IS libqt3 for sure, not the other updates.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger