Hello

I still have troubles with supermount, even in kernel2.4.20-0.1. It
has never correctly worked in 2.4.19 but was always fine with 2.4.18.

The problems are that if I access a file (like listenning to a mp3
with xmms) then after few seconds all the other files are missing. I
have to eject the cdrom and reload it to listen to the next mp3...

Does anyone has the same problem? I think it's a bug in the supermount
code (which seems quite hard to maintain) but may be it's just a
configuration problem so here is my fstab line:
none /mnt/cdrom supermount
dev=/dev/hdc,fs=iso9660,ro,--,iocharset=iso8859-15 0 0

Eric