Seems most of the problems in Konq are coming from
when pages call the Arial font.  Instead of using
Helvetica (or looking just like it), it's using some
evil screwed up font.  If I go in the Configure
Konqueror and stuff I see that evil monstrosity and
wonder where it came from.  I dunno if some software
just added it, and that's causing the problem, or if
it was there before but used to look fine.  Also it
seems to be being used in some places (namely yahoo!
Mail) where your Fixed width font is supposed to be
being used.

This provide any clues for anybody as to what's going on?