I have got a problem with evolution. I have full
cooker on my pc, and evolution 1.2.0-3 mdk.
I allways read my mail I got from the university, they
are stored on a pop-server, and I had no problem
before. I cliked on "let mail on server", because I
also got a mail programm at university, there want to
also keep  an archive of all my mails.
But I dont know why, evolution now allways downloads
*every* mails from the server, not only the unreads. I
delete the Evolution directoty, because I thought that
was a compability problem between new and old  config
files... but the matter is still the same.
Thats wrong there ?

---> Daniel

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de