Le Dimanche 24 Novembre 2002 22:34, Charles A Edwards a écrit :
> Curious is why mdk rpms for these other dicts have not already been
> created.
Works in progress for uk and cy dictionaries. I'm unable to proceed the greek
one, however, as rpm refuse to build because of caracter encoding:
[grousse@klama grousse]$ rpm -ba rpm/SPECS/aspell-el.spec
error: File /home/grousse/rpm/SPECS/aspell-el.spec does not appear to be a
specfile.

I just copied the word i suppose to be 'greek' in greel from locales spec
file. Pablo, your help is welcomed here.
--
When you finally buy enough memory, you will not have enough disk space.
        -- Murphy's Computer Laws n°3