> > - the pop pups from rpmdrake are after all not
> *so*
> > bad, and they are in fact easy to understand. but,
> > then downloading softare from plf, there are
> allways
> > lots of poppups, and I must stay in front of the
> > monitor, and allway click : yes, I want to install
> (I
> > know, its because I didn't downloaded the key...).
> But
> > would be nice to have a : " yes for all" button.
>
> Popups? What if you were to use the command line? Is
> that simpler for
> you?

yes .. I also normaly use the commandline, but
sometimes I want to use rpmdrake because its easier to
select every package I want. And its  really annoying
allways to click : yes, I really want to install that
package. sometime I install something like 200
package, and it would be nice if then I could go out
.. .and when I come back, everything is installed.

> > - then I update software from cooker, and  one
> package
> > failed, I have to start all again. Ok, its nice
> that
> > the package are stored in /var/cache, but it would
> be
> > even nicer if, then i download 2 softare A and B,
> and
> > the download from software A fails, Software B has
> > nothing to do with A (no dependencies), that urpmi
> > installs Software A
>
> Yes, I agree very strongly with this statement.

yes ... that must be done ...

> > - I want to be able to acces with urpmi mirrors,
> which
> > are protected with username/passwort (or does that
> > already work?)
>
> I use
>
> urpmi.addmedia <name>
> username:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [with <PATH TO
> HDLIST>]
>
> to add it to the list of available media.
oh .,.. good, I didnt know that :-). again, urpmi is
*really* nice. ;-)

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de