For those who want to test bleeding stuff:

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/t/gtk2-rpmdrake.png
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/pkgs/gtk2/

Use with care, it will maybe break badly.

Known bugs:
- when selecting a package, the list sometimes scrolls (wrongly)
  automatically on you, making the just selected item invisible
- there is a (wrong) checkbox in front of groups that are not
  selectable (groups that don't have any leaf children), clicking
  it will do nothing

Known problems:
- when opening a treenode with a large number of children, it's
  far more slower than before, and user might mess up this that
  clicking another time, making the treenode surprisingly
  collapse right away (I'll make the mouse pointer change)
- the "fixed" font for the filelist is sometimes ugly (too large,
  appears "bold")

Added over rpmdrake-gtk1:
- window modality should work, and interface is invalidated
  during package installation
- the rpmnew merger uses a Paned window (e.g. you can resize one
  component over another)
- in the changelog, each item has a bold top line (the line
  showing the date and packager name)

(I've added no new feature)

Any report on unknown bugs/problems is welcome, of course.

I don't upload it into cooker because the known bugs and problems
are too important, IMO.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/