Title: urpmi : bad install ordering for Scratch installation

I'm trying to install a UML install using urpmi - no really différent than a chrooted installation.
I wrote a small perl script which is doing a chrooted install of all packages.

Doing something like :
Rpm --root <root path> --initdb

Then basicaly
Urpmi --root <root path> <the list of the basic packages I want>

My problem is that urpmi got the dependancy list wrong.
The postinstall scripts are trying to use packages which are not installed yet.
These are :
sh-utils, diffutils, time, grep, gnupg, findutils, binutils, make, SysVInit, libsasl (libtermcap.so.2 not found ).
Console-tools (cannot find add-help in rpm-helper installed after)
Vim-minimal, gcc, gcc-cpp (/usr/bin/perl bad interpreter, in update-alternatives, perl is not yes installed).

Maybe the dependency list is not right for certain packages.

For example: perl-URPM does not need perl ???

The last problem I got is that the kernel (which I do not need but I have to put it there to make the dependancy happy) is trying to execute lilo which fails miserably (of course). How can I disable this post-install script ?