Jay DeKing wrote:
On Monday 09 December 2002 05:47 pm, Austin Acton honored me with this communique:

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 17:44, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

parag shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

You may live in a very huge planet to have a GMT offset of 530
Hours ;)
It is 5 hrs 30 mins :)) i suppose only time zone that doesnt fall on
hour boundry!!

Canada has a time zone that is on a half-hour boundary.
Newfoundland Time Zone: GMT - 3:30
Just so ya know.
Austin

Ahh, ya crazy Canucks ... that reminds me, I sure miss the snow. Originally from Rochester, NY (practically Canada). Haven't seen snow for three years.

Jay
( ... trying to convince these Tallahassee folks that 50 F. is NOT cold ... )

if you from the east side of the rockies you are right Jay,
but here in the lower mainland, that is darn near polar. ~l~
Vancouver barely hits 32 F in mid winter.