Tom McLaughlin wrote:
Hi all, below is an email I sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I would
just like to know the thoughts of the Cooker developers on this topic.

Hi all, it's been a while since I have been on this list but I have
checked through the archives and have not seen anything on the idea of
honeypots here.  The reason I am asking is because I did one a couple of
months ago as a research project in school before I graduated and I am
looking into the idea of setting up another one.  While my last one was
purely for my own learning experience, I would like the results of this
one to contibute to something or someone outside of myself.

Might want to try this on the SNF mailing list as well as it would be a nice complement to that product.

-randy