I  just installed MS fonts by using Ben's bootstrap RPM.
For some reason I could not get these fonts to appear in the font
selection of gnome terminal. (This is just a one example)

Does anybody have an idea what is getting wrong?

Mika

Han Boetes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
11.12.2002 19:06