David Walser wrote:

It's just lots of compiler warnings, nothing for us to
worry about it.
So the slowness is intrinsic to geramik :-(
It's a pity because it makes it unuseable on remote displays, but then it isn't a packaging problem.

 If you figure out what the
BuildRequires should be, let us know.

Ok, I don't have such good memory, but rpm sure has :-)
Looked at the devel packages I installed the same day, tried to selectively uninstall them and rebuild Geramik.
The minimum buildrequires (on 9.0) should be:

libimlib1-devel
libgtk+-x11-2.0_0-devel

(and these should pull in, via dependencies:
libgtk+1.2-devel
libgtk+2.0_0-devel
glib-gettextize
libatk1.0_0-devel
libgdk_pixbuf2.0_0-devel
libglib2.0_0-devel
libpango1.0_0-devel
)

Of course there could be other requirements on -devel packages I had installed before that date.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Note.- This message reached you today, it may not tomorrow if you