Nelson Bartley wrote:
Yes I've noticed the first three there as well, though I'm not quite
sure why flash seems to error like that. (FYI, it will crash my mozilla
once I open another page w/ flash on it)
I notice *tons* of crashes in the latest release, probably due to flash.

Also, the Java plugin is not recognized from the jpackage rpms is it? There's got to be a better way then manually making the symlink so that mozilla can find the Java plugin, which may not even work... the applets seem to load, but seem non-functional after that.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>