Cooker Folk:

Am I the only one thinking I'd like to see (more) patch-o-matic type stuff in
the kernel and iptables?  A lot of that code is quite stable and very handy
in a firewall box, and the fact that it's not in the mandrake kernel is the
only reason I don't use a mandrake kernel on my firewall box.  I'd be
perfectly content to see it patched but not enabled if stability is
considered an issue, just so long as I can compile it in.  If the answer is
"Sure we could do that but no one feels like working it" please let me know
and I'll see if I can put together new packages for kernel-source and
iptables.

Thanks,

Rocco