hi,

I have some troubles with sessions in the cooker gnome2.

Upon startup I would like evolution, pan and galeon to come up
automagically.

But after starting them and then logging out using "save current
settings", gnome2 takes much longer to start up (1-2 mins on my
AMD1800+) and complains in .xsession-errors about an illegally UTF-8
coded character in "the session-file" on some line.

$HOME/.gnome2/session yet has no faulty character on that line.

greets

udo

--
  "Well, if we were to build it idiot proof,
        someone would build a better idiot."