On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:31:20 +0100
Götz Waschk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This was caused by the new mpeg2dec packages. They are binary
> incompatible again with the gstreamer-mpeg plugin. The updated
> gstreamer-plugins packages are on it's way to fix this.

OK and thanks, just dled the updated spec and rebuilt.

Don't know if you tried using the rebuilt gstreamer-player but, for me anyway, it does
not work.
The program launches and you can select a file to play but once the play button on the
player is clicked the app freezes and has to be killed.
No error or debug output given.
Tried with both .mpg and .mp3

The files are OK and will play if gst-launch-ext is used.

    Charles

Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]