John Allen wrote:

On Monday 16 December 2002 00:26, Austin Acton wrote:

Mandrake Linux 9.0 DVD edition is 60 Euros on MandrakeStore.

"60 euros! That's so expensive! I can just download the images and burn
them on a 10 euros blank DVD!"

I rather prefer to burn it on cheap Taiwnese DVD-R's (1.30 E).

I have however subscribed to the club, and think this is the preferred way to support Mandrake. We should not be sending money to print/packaging companies, box shifting companies etc....

Why not make the DVD image available as a download for club members. If the bandwith is to expensive, then restrict it to silver(or gold) members and above.

Regards,
Helge