On Mon Dec 16 11:33 -0800, David Walser wrote:
> AbiWord was moved to Contrib some time ago because of
> font problems.  They are probably no longer issue in
> current development releases in AbiWord.  At some
> point when fcrozat gets time, he should probably
> package it and move it back to main (so long as the
> bug of the font system picking up Abi's fonts is
> fixed, I don't have a current cooker installation
> anymore to see).

I'm not sure moving it back to main is a priority.  Is there anything it
does better than OO.org?

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Love lies in pools of questions.

GPG Key Fingerprint: 354C 7A02 77C5 9EE7 8538  4E8D DCD9 B4B0 DC35 67CD
Currently playing:  Monster Magnet - Forbidden Planet
Linux 2.4.20-0.4mdk
 16:40:00  up 3 days,  1:01,  7 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.15, 0.23