Le Lundi 16 Décembre 2002 23:13, Charles A Edwards a écrit :
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:33:57 -0500
>
> "Quel Qun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Trying --rebuild on octave-2.1.40-1mdk.src.rpm, and the configure
> > script does not seem to go right:
> >
> > checking C++ ABI version used by g++... ./configure: line 1:
> > conftest.o: command not found
> > ./configure: line 1: conftest.o: command not found
> > ./configure: line 1: conftest.o: command not found
> > unknown
>
> Built fine for me.
>
> Do you have gcc-c++ and libstdc++2.10-devel installed?

If this is a requirement, spec should have BuildRequires, then rpm should
notice this packages are need.

I have a problem to rebuild it for cooker ppc, but not yet taking time to see
why. I have lot of other packages to fix at time.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.