There is another thing to consider about that double licensing scheme : Mandrake will not be able to accept external patches on their code, because these patches would be also GPL, and so their code could not remain under double licensing (if they do not have the agreement of the author of the patches, which is generally the case when there are a lot of contributors). I am worried by the fact it would slow down the application of patches in their code, since they would have to write themselves all corrections to vulnerabilities, if they do not want to loose the release under "commercial-proprietary" licence. I only hope they have not opened a new Pandora's box here.
So I think that when the sources are available, this kind of software will at the medium or long term be forked.