Thank you.

However, the 1.7 still does not have the AGP 8X 1.5V detectability.

It's not the end of the world or anything.  I just got an ASUS A7V8X
motherboard and the NVidia G4MX 400 DDR video card.

Everything is working like a dream, sound, video, but I haven't
yet been able to get the tg3 driver to work with the broadcom NIC.

I was fiddling around and noticed that dmidecode wasn't quite
up to snuff.

If I'm on the bleeding edge, the bleeding edge is good, very good...

;)

>From dmidecode.c, v1.7
-------------------------------------
const char *dmi_bus_name(u8 num)