> > Hi guys,
> > I've just upgraded to the latest cooker KDE release and now when I want
> > to start Konqueror I get just:
> >
> > konqueror: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.4: undefined symbol:
> > _ZN9QComboBox13focusOutEventEP11QFocusEvent
> >
> > Anyone got the same problem ?
> >

> update your kdelibs !
> Regards.

Tonight I finally got around to updating all of my KDE components, and when I
logged out to restart KDE, it dumped me back to the console. X wouldn't run
anymore. I tracked it down to libkdeui.so.4, so I reverted to kdelibs and
kdelibs-devel version rc5.2, and I could get X to come back up. But then I
couldn't get Konqueror to run; konqueror.so and libkdecore.so.4 were
complaining. I guess I'll have to revert more KDE parts until everything
works.

Jay

--
Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin
with, that it's compounding a felony.