Hi

I have looke through the archives but I did not find any solution, so
sorry if this has been solved somewhere.

My problem is that when I try to run some GTK (not all cause evolution
is working) e.g. drakconf I get the following error.

 No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
 library is not correctly configured. You may need to
 edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
 about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
 page and on http://fontconfig.org

I can't even run Gnome, the only solution I found on the archive was
running fc-cache after adding a font directory in fonts.conf, I tried it
and it does not work.

Thanx

--
For future reference - don't anybody else try to send patches as vi
scripts, please. Yes, it's manly, but let's face it, so is

                -- Linus