"bcl.man" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> >ok, for now it's not really deprecated since many features are only
> >available in expert install... but this will change!
> >
> >so either wait for the install to be more expertable without flag
> >"expert", or agree to have the stage1 be non-automatic :-/
>
> The main problem with actual non-expert install is the DESTRUCTIVE automatic
> lilo install.
>
> During installation I write "cooker lilo conf" on floppy and after merge it
> with my "work lilo conf"

It would be easier to install either "cooker" or "work" lilo on the
partition instead of on the mbr. That way you wouldn't need to merge
configurations, just have an entry pointing to the lilo-on-partition
on the lilo-on-the-mbr

In any case, it wouldn't help you with current cooker which install on
mbr when detecting lilo on mbr :-/

But this will change!