Le mar 07/01/2003 à 12:41, Oden Eriksson a écrit :
> In a couple of days from now, Apache 1.3 will be moved to the contribs,
> and Apache 2.0 will go in Cooker, and after that in the 9.1 release.
> ODEN: That's news... That's why you have been so quiet lately? Many things
> to fix?

I was quiet because I was moving =) My new location is 200 km away from
here, and with the holidays and such, it was impossible to get a truck
to get my stuff, and it took forever to get my DSL access.

I have been also very busy with compiling Apache 1.3.27 with
SHARED_CORE, so it can be used by Kylix, banging my head on PHP 4.2.3.

Now it's time to upload ;-)

J-M