Am Dienstag,  7. Januar 2003, 14:45:33 Uhr MET, schrieb Charles A Edwards:
> > Name        : gstreamer-plugins            Relocations: (not
> > relocateable) Version     : 0.5.1                             Vendor:
> > MandrakeSoft Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date:
> > - fix build for broken ffmpeg (patch6)
> > - enable ffmpeg plugin
> Using ffmpeg-0.4.6-1mdk I was able to enable ffmpeg without a patch by
> adding the following to configure;
> --with-ffmpeg=/usr --with-ffmpeg-includes=/usr/lib \

That patch was for the included ffmpeg in the 0.5.0.2 prerelease, I
don't know if it's still needed. I didn't enable the shared ffmpeg but
the static one included in gstreamer-plugins.

CU
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key