Am Mittwoch,  8. Januar 2003, 13:52:29 Uhr MET, schrieb Chmouel Boudjnah:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Götz Waschk) writes:
> > None of the old shortcuts work anymore. This is true for GNU Emacs, I
> > haven't tried Xemacs.
> yep i know it suck, but if i change it i will have to call it
> mdk-rpm-spec.el :p

There must be a simpler fix for this problem. I've tried it with
xemacs, there the good old key combinations work:
C-c r increases the release tag while C-c C-R gives me:
'C-c C-r not defined.'
Can't you somehow translate all the shortcuts just for GNU Emacs?

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key