On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:44:09 -0800 (PST), "Quel Qun" wrote:

> [...]

These items are not needed if he really has the latest cooker.  The kernel was
build with the current compiler, although he could get mismatch error messages
if he doesn't have the kernel sources installed.

I agree with the others that everything builds and works with no fuss, at least
with the cooker as of last night.

Paul