Viestissä Perjantai 10. Tammikuuta 2003 23:13, Chuck Shirley kirjoitti:

> You make very good points.  Good enough that I'm reconsidering
> my concerns over the (very) rough state of the beta-1 release.

Nice to "hear" ...

> Still, Things need a lot of work.  I hope there is more emphasis
> on releasing a quality product than on releasing a WIP "on
> schedule."
>
> ~C.S.

On this I think everyone on this list agree ...

And considering the "worst case scenario" given
the latest statments about the MDK finances ...

Lets make sure the 9.1 release is " a full 10 " ;-)
so it wont be the last ...
that would IMHO be a great loss to the world...

Go Mandrake !! !!  ;-)

--
Thomas

* If nothing else works, read the manual ... ... ...