David Walser wrote:

autofs doesn't work very well for removable media
I'm currently using it on a samba server (actually I've been using it for a long time) and a cd changer and it works very well, maybe it doesn't work well for floppies if you manually eject it before autofs has unmounted it, but I doubt supermount would perform better in such a case.
The only real problem is when the windows client keeps the cd busy (even with all programs closed) and the user has to close the session in order to eject the cd.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Note.- This message reached you today, it may not tomorrow if you